[FFmpeg-devel] OPW, MPEG-4 Audio Lossless Coding (ALS) encoder

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Thu Sep 25 19:43:53 CEST 2014

On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 01:39:36PM +0200, Thilo Borgmann wrote:
> Am 25.09.14 13:32, schrieb Michael Niedermayer:
> > On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 12:28:19PM +0200, Thilo Borgmann wrote:
> >> Hi,

> >> my pleasure. I hope Paul or Stefano agree to mentor you as well.
> >
> > someone please update the mentor & backup mentor fields on the wiki
> > once its decied who mentors and who is backup mentor
>
> Added myself as backup mentor, will keep an eye on it.

I am willing to mentor anyone who doesn't mind that I won't be on IRC.
I don't mind being available via an kind of IM that runs well on
Android, but IRC never worked out for me.
I will probably be of only limited help with questions specific to audio coding
though.
Btw: I wonder if it wouldn't make sense to just have pool of (co-)mentors
for the kind of questions that most of us can answer?
Just feels like it makes sense if people can chose whoever they feel
most comfortable communicating with. Or is that a stupid idea?