[FFmpeg-devel] Test for FLAC

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Fri Apr 10 08:18:21 CEST 2015

On 10.04.2015, at 02:45, Ludmila Glinskih <lglinskih at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm a newbie girl, interested in writing tests for the ffmpeg API.

Tests! Someone writing more of those would be really great!

> would like to propose a simple test for the FLAC codec. Since there is
> no infrastructure for API testing yet, I added it to the examples
> directory. I hope it's not too bad=). I will be very grateful for you
> comments.
>
> My pull request: https://github.com/FFmpeg/FFmpeg/pull/132

Too busy for a review of the code right now, but a small comment:
People like me who "live" in their email programs would appreciate if you can also e.g. attach a patch to the email :) (git send-email is also a popular way to do it).
It also makes it easier to quote for review.

Thanks,
Reimar