[FFmpeg-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Outreachy (former OPW) application deadline

Reynaldo H. Verdejo Pinochet reynaldo at osg.samsung.com
Fri Apr 10 17:10:37 CEST 2015

Hi

On 04/05/2015 01:46 PM, Reynaldo H. Verdejo Pinochet wrote:
> [..]
> OPW/Outreachy internships for this round are starting
> in May and we are about to hit the deadline for applications
> set for Tuesday next week.

Just a reminder: Applications for the program close today
but interns still have a few hours to submit one. As we all
know, we announced our participation quite late, so applicants
will be given some extra time to complete a qualification
task once they have submitted their application to the
program through the system here:

https://wiki.gnome.org/Outreachy#Submit_an_Application

Please forward this information away, tweet about it, etc.
Whatever helps getting people to know.

Bests,

--
Reynaldo H. Verdejo Pinochet