[FFmpeg-devel] Test for FLAC

Ludmila Glinskih lglinskih at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 03:03:39 CEST 2015

Hi!

I changed my test after your comments, thanks for your suggestions.=)

Now I test the codec with different parameters (sample rate and channel layout). For every set of parameters I create new input. I still use sin but now with double... The only other option I see is to pre-generate the inputs and commit them to the repository. Please help me if you know how to do it right.=(

And yeah, I understand that I test only how codec-decodec works (even here I don't test different sample formats, and use only positive cases). The next step (another test) should test common libavcodec functions (codec opening and so on).

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards,
Ludmila Glinskih