[FFmpeg-devel] Test for FLAC

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Mon Apr 20 01:03:19 CEST 2015

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 12:36:33AM +0300, Ludmila Glinskih wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Now I don't use sin() to generate sound, also the test is running in FATE.
>
> I added api-flac-test to libavcodec/Makefile (and the .c file is located in this directory as well).
> I think it should be placed in (future) api folder in the fate directory.

> Now I couldn't figure out how to add necessary commands to Makefile for correct linking with libavcodec library.
> Maybe I don't understand some simple ways how to do it (and also makefiles are new for me), I need help with this.

Best to contact your mentor about this, its his job to help with any
questions and problems you have, well thats unless someone happens to
know the awnser right away and replies ...
But moving the file out of libavcodec might actually be not so simple

The real ebay dictionary, page 1
"Used only once"    - "Some unspecified defect prevented a second use"
"In good condition" - "Can be repaird by experienced expert"
"As is" - "You wouldnt want it even if you were payed for it, if you knew ..."