[FFmpeg-devel] How to get width/height of an H264 stream using its SPS ?

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 12:36:39 CEST 2015

Hi,

On Tue, Aug 4, 2015 at 4:49 AM, PROMONET Michel <
michel.promonet at thalesgroup.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> But  h264.h not seems to be a public include.
> Thanks, I will looking in this direction.

It isn't, we never expose much of codec internals. But I'm pretty sure
you'll need codec internals for this kind of stuff, so I'd just compile
against a local/static version of ffmpeg and go this route. The public API
won't get you far for such highly codec-specific stuff...

Ronald