[FFmpeg-devel] PATCH dshow more debug timestamp info

Michael Niedermayer michael at niedermayer.cc
Tue Aug 11 18:06:35 CEST 2015

On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 09:57:09AM -0600, Roger Pack wrote:
> On 7/31/15, Michael Niedermayer <michael at niedermayer.cc> wrote:

> >> Yeah apply it, it may be useful for certain debug purposes later.
> >
> > applied
>
> Thanks!
>

> > please send me your public SSH key!
>
> I'm not familiar with what you're requesting, unfortunately [GPG key?]

a public ssh key, to give you write access to main ffmpeg git if you
want and feel that you know git well enough.
Your patches over the years surely looked good enough and you are
maintainer of a few things ...

but if you dont feel confident enough to want direct write access
then iam happy to continue to apply your patches

Those who are best at talking, realize last or never when they are wrong.