[FFmpeg-devel] avutil/crc: avoid needless space wastage of hardcoded crc table

Nicolas George george at nsup.org
Thu Dec 3 11:02:38 CET 2015

Le tridi 13 frimaire, an CCXXIV, wm4 a écrit :
> Except that nobody actually did that. It was a thing that was tried
> once, went bust, but somehow it was kept.

Stop making statements about things you do not know. You were not behind all
Debian and Gentoo users' back at the time, nor did you have an account on
their computers. Therefore you do not know what they did or did not install
in /usr/local.

What I do know is that at the time, I did so on the computers I
co-administer, and advised quite a few people to do the same, personally or
on discussion boards. I never had any complain, therefore I think it
actually did work pretty well.

Really, you should stop making that kind of derogatory, unsubstantiated and
false statements.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George