[FFmpeg-devel] can't build the ffmpeg for iOS using the newest gas-preprocessor.pl

zhuhb zhuhongbo at qiyi.com
Wed Dec 23 12:30:05 CET 2015

aarch64 2.7.2+ build on osx should work with the options listed at:

<http://fate.ffmpeg.org/report.cgi?time=20151221193018&slot=arm64-osx10.9-ap
ple-clang-n2.7>
http://fate.ffmpeg.org/report.cgi?time=20151221193018&slot=arm64-osx10.9-app
le-clang-n2.7

arm:

<http://fate.ffmpeg.org/report.cgi?time=20151221184824&slot=arm-osx10.9-appl
e-clang-n2.7>
http://fate.ffmpeg.org/report.cgi?time=20151221184824&slot=arm-osx10.9-apple
-clang-n2.7

maybe you can figure out which differences cause the failure ?

Although I change my configuration according to the website, I can't fix the
following critical error:

Unable to identify target architecture at /usr/local/bin/gas-preprocessor.pl
line 82.

How can I fix the problem? What is the reason that the compilation/build
system can't find the target architecture in the gas-preprocessor.pl?

You can kill me, but you cannot change the truth.