[FFmpeg-devel] [CLT2015] FFmpeg at Chemnitzer Linux-Tage

Alexander Strasser eclipse7 at gmx.net
Sun Feb 8 22:29:41 CET 2015

Hello all,

  we applied for a booth at `Chemnitzer Linux-Tage' in Germany.
Fortunately we were accepted again!

  The event will take place on 21st & 22nd of March in Chemnitz.
More information can be found here:

  https://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2015/en/

  We invite every FFmpeg developer/contributor/supporter to participate.
Currently Gerion Entrup and Alexander Strasser are registered as booth
staff and therefore will attend for sure.

  If you want to drop by or help out, it would be nice if you let us
know about it here.

  If you have comments, ideas, or help to offer, please tell us!

Best Regards,
  Alexander

P.S.
Slightly OT for this mail but still:
If you have recommendations for open source events you, can add them on

  https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/Conferences

It should help remembering the dates and with planning the yearly schedule.