[FFmpeg-devel] hevc : support deinterlacing inside the decoder

Mickaël Raulet mraulet at insa-rennes.fr
Mon Feb 9 10:52:36 CET 2015

I was trying the sample #4141 and it seems to me that the number of frames
to keep before outputting a frame is too low. Where does this bitstream
comes from?

Previous commit was available here:

https://github.com/OpenHEVC/FFmpeg/commit/6b93a7a175fb500d1f5d4d671b2fab73798ca7b6

This commit adds support for another kind of pic_struct I was not using
before (used in this sample).

https://github.com/OpenHEVC/FFmpeg/commit/e360c4077e9658669e80424e63fdcf07400290c7

To display it fluently you need add one extra field in hevc_refs.c (I don't
think I have to incresase it by one, but I might be wrong)

  nb_output <= s->sps->temporal_layer[s->sps->max_sub_layers - 1].
num_reorder_pics + s->interlaced +1