[FFmpeg-devel] Outreachy summer 2015 (formly OPW) and GSoC

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Tue Feb 10 02:08:20 CET 2015

Hi all

Theres another round of GSoC and OPW/Outreachy ahead

* We still need funding for that next round of Outreachy
  If you are or know a company who would be interrested to fund a
  slot in Outreachy, please contact us!

* Our wiki pages for GSoC and OPW need to be checked and updated
  if you dont do it now its too late for 2015
  See https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/SponsoringPrograms/GSoC/2015

* If you want to mentor something add yourself to the page(s)
  If you volunteered to metor previously but have no time for
  this round, make sure you are not listed on the page!

* The deadline for us for GSoC is 7pm UTC Feb. 20th

* The (hard) deadline for us for Outreachy appears to be March the 3rd
  but they want some initial orgs to have their pages ready by the
  17th feb, IIUC

It is what and why we do it that matters, not just one of them.