[FFmpeg-devel] How to embed Intel Quick Sync Vedio into linux system

ysclove1213 at 163.com ysclove1213 at 163.com
Tue Feb 10 05:26:16 CET 2015

Hi guys:

          I'm going to do a DVD player application,and I intend to use ffmpeg and Intel Quick Sync Vedio. What I want to do is to embed Intel Quick Sync Video into Linux environment.But all I have found about  the Intel Quick Sync Video Resources are in the Windows environment,and my actual environment is linux.

        I would be grateful if you can give me some examples or website as a reference.Thank you for your valuable time.

ysclove1213 at 163.com