[FFmpeg-devel] rtmp patch

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Wed Feb 11 11:22:09 CET 2015

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 04:48:24PM -0600, Cary Tetrick wrote:
> Hello,
> I have a patch I'd like to submit. One part is in the
> *git://git.ffmpeg.org/rtmpdump
> <http://git.ffmpeg.org/rtmpdump> repository, and the other in the regular
> ffmpeg repository (librtmp.c).*
> *what is the correct way to coordinate this?*

if theres a patch for a lib and a user application using the lib
submitting the lib patch first, so that there is then a lib
that the user app side patch can use is an option alternatively
you sure can also submit both patches at once with links to the
other patch.

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible. -- Voltaire