[FFmpeg-devel] MOV edit list support using side data and libavfilter

Clément Bœsch u at pkh.me
Tue Jan 6 18:09:56 CET 2015

Latest attempt, I hope people like it better.

Basic idea: export on demand the elst atom using side data and let the
application (here ffmpeg/ffplay through cmdutils) parse it and honor it
as they fit (here with libavfilter).

I'm a bit uncertain about the FATE changes, and I also don't like the idea of
the audio being inaccurate (no frame cutting, I don't see any simple way of
doing this with libavfilter). Maybe we should write a filter for that specific
purpose.