[FFmpeg-devel] GSoC update

Nicolas George george at nsup.org
Fri Jul 3 12:06:01 CEST 2015

Le quintidi 15 messidor, an CCXXIII, Stephan Holljes a écrit :
> >> +    if ((ret = ffurl_alloc(c, s->filename, AVIO_FLAG_READ_WRITE, &sl->interrupt_callback)) < 0)
> > AVIO_FLAG_READ_WRITE seems wrong.
> Changed to AVIO_FLAG_WRITE, but don't we read the request data from
> the client? Why does it work as intended with AVIO_FLAG_WRITE?

You are mixing the modes for the HTTP context and for the TCP context.

For the TCP context, it must be READ_WRITE, of course, in order to read the
request and send the reply.

But for the HTTP context, it only determines what methods are automatically
accepted by the logic you wrote a bit earlier: GET to write to clients, POST
to read from clients.

> Since I was told on IRC that sending git send-email patches is
> preferred over attached patch-files, I will send the patches in a
> series of follow-up emails.

I will look at them presently.

Regards,

--