[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg/MPlayer/rtmpdump possibly searching for a new server and hosting

compn tempn at mi.rr.com
Fri Jul 3 20:21:36 CEST 2015

On Fri, 3 Jul 2015 19:53:43 +0200
Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> It is POSSIBLE that we need to move to different servers/hosting.
> We have been informed that the free hosting and servers we use
> currently may become unavailable in the future.
>
> Thus if someone can provide the FFmpeg/MPlayer/rtmpdump projects with
> a free server and hosting, knows of some company who might provide us
> with that or wants to sponsor a server & hosting
> please reply ASAP
>
> Thank you!
>
> PS: please use reply to all so the thread does not get fragmented
> between mailing lists

do you have any kind of stats on what we need michael?
rackspace? vhost? bandwidth? storage?
i think under 3 tb space, some bandwidth for http and mailing lists and
samples repo. dual/quad cpu for trac. might be nice to get working
svnweb back for mplayer/gitweb for rtmpdump too.

also looking for people to help with rtmpdump project. auto builds?
website design? docs? reviewing patches? etc...

-compn