[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg needs a new host

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Wed Jul 8 21:33:33 CEST 2015

Hi

On Wed, Jul 08, 2015 at 10:54:39AM +0300, Ilya Ustinov wrote:
> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> I wanted to get in touch with the right person to address the need of FFmpeg project.

What exact server / hosting do you want to offer ?
We already hastly moved things to a box rented by ubitux in germany
and a free box in england provided by kieran

There also have been another offer for a free box and i think its
quite plausible we will move again as free is better than "paid by us"
i guess.
Question is what exactly do you want / can you offer ?

Thanks

There will always be a question for which you do not know the correct answer.