[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg needs a new host

Ilya Ustinov i.ustinov at cdnvideo.com
Thu Jul 9 00:09:03 CEST 2015

Hi Michael,

thanks for getting back to me on the matter.
Our company (CDNvideo) is CDN service provider therefore we do provide storage and delivery services to our customers. What I wanted to do is to get more info regarding your requirements as there could be something specific not just 4TB of storage and 4TB per month of traffic and after that speak with my boss to check whether we can provide those services to FFmpeg community free of charge.

We do have POPs across Europe, North America, Russia & CIS, and South-East Asia so there may be some benefits for community to host with us.

So please let me know all the requirements and I'll do the rest.

Thanks!
Ilya