[FFmpeg-devel] Hosting offer for ffmpeg by DreamHack

Markus Viitamäki markus at dreamhack.se
Sat Jul 18 16:50:21 CEST 2015

Hello all!

We at DreamHack would like to offer the ffmpeg project free hosting.
Location for this hosting would be in Sweden, and to be more exact
Stockholm.

Hardware:
We have a few machines spare, and the most suitable of those machines would
be this:
1x E5-2407
48GB Ram
4x 4TB SATA (In what ever raid config you want)

Network:
The location where it will be hosted as redundant 10G connection
from AS12552 (www.ip-only.se).
The machine would get an own VLAN with a /29 IPv4 and a /64 IPv6
allocation.

If you want to traceroute/ping something in the network, you can do that
against www.dreamhack.se.
The only requirement we have for this is that we can SNMP monitor the
machine.

// Markus Viitamäki
suom1 @ IRC