[FFmpeg-devel] Request for CVs (I¹m NOT from an Agency)

Ed Silvester Ed.Silvester at performgroup.com
Wed Jun 24 10:43:50 CEST 2015

Hi,

Full-time role for FFmpeg developer, based in London.

I’m looking to hire a very specific person. I know you’re out there!   -  I work for a large company that streams tens of thousand of live sporting events a year.   We use FFmpeg in our encoding back-end and I want to strengthen this team with more developing resources.  The person I’m looking for will bring more than just his or her knowledge of FFmpeg and will be able to get involved in research and development of the wider video streaming and encoding related requirements of a large enterprise.  You’re going to need to know your onions, be prepared to prove it,  be based in London and be legally entitled to work here already.

If you’d like to know more please send your CV to me ed.silvester at performgroup.com and I will send a job description to you, if I think you could fit the bill.

Thanks.

CONFIDENTIALITY - This email and any files transmitted with it, are confidential, may be legally privileged and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If this has come to you in error, you must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information it contains. Please notify the sender immediately and delete them from your system.

SECURITY - Please be aware that communication by email, by its very nature, is not 100% secure and by communicating with Perform Group by email you consent to us monitoring and reading any such correspondence.

VIRUSES - Although this email message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses, the sender accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a result of a computer virus and it is the recipient’s responsibility to ensure that email is virus free.

AUTHORITY - Any views or opinions expressed in this email are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of Perform Group.

COPYRIGHT - Copyright of this email and any attachments belongs to Perform Group, Companies House Registration number 6324278.