[FFmpeg-devel] New asf demuxer

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Sun Jun 28 17:08:40 CEST 2015

On Sunday 28 June 2015 04:54:02 pm Nicolas George wrote:
> Second, someone actually took efforts to do so, I take it as
> a sign that it was considered useful by someone knowing the
> issue better than me.

This argument surprises me (very much)!
Over the last four years, I had a completely different
impression.

> Third, a quick glance seems to indicate that the new code
> is cleaner than the old one

This argument does not just make me sad, I was hoping very much
that nobody would ever use it in such a context on this mailing
list.
=-(

In my other mails were two minor examples for reasons why I
can hardly believe the code was reviewed (or tested).

Carl Eugen