[FFmpeg-devel] GSoC Introduction

Nicolas George george at nsup.org
Tue Mar 10 14:52:45 CET 2015

Le decadi 20 ventôse, an CCXXIII, David Reidler a écrit :
> My name is David Reidler and I am an undergraduate student looking to
> participate in GSoC 2015. My IRC handle on freenode is dreidler.
>
> After reviewing the ideas on the wiki page, I would like to work on
> implementing basic servers for network protocols.
>
> I enjoy programming in C, and have experience writing network clients and
> servers. I hope that GSoC allows me to help FFmpeg and help me get my foot
> in the door to contributing towards open source software.

Welcome on the list.

Several people have already stated their interest on the same project,
including, as you can see on the wiki, someone who already started working
on a proof-of-concept HTTP server, so I suggest you do not waste time for
discussing an actual qualification task.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George