[FFmpeg-devel] DCA Decoder

Derek Buitenhuis derek.buitenhuis at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 14:10:33 CET 2015

On 3/12/2015 12:34 PM, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> Its interresting what kind of bizare replies one gets by stating on
> the main FFmpeg development list that work should be based on FFmpeg
> and should be tested. And then repeating a few times that this is
> really what was meant and none of the implications others jumped to
> are.

Perhaps there has been a gross miscommunication but that's not what
I've been reading, nor others, from what I gather from asking.

Not much use in continuing flames, regardless.

If Marcus has not be scared off, I think the best course is to encourage
him to talk to Niels.

2 people working together is better than 2 parallel implementations.

- Derek