[FFmpeg-devel] GSoc Qualification Task - Implementing Compression technique B44 as a part of exr format (libavcodec/exr.c)

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Tue Mar 17 23:58:05 CET 2015

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 11:49:09PM +0530, greeshma wrote:
> Hello ,
>
> I have implemented B44 lossy compression technique.The first patch is
> hereby attached.Please have a look.
> The diff file is also attached.

Did you use any previously existing code to implement this?
If so please add a link to that code and make sure you add
copyright / author attribution of the material you used
to the changed file and make sure its license is compatible

thanks

I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know
nothing. -- Socrates