[FFmpeg-devel] ffserver jpg patch

ill illumilore at gmail.com
Thu May 7 00:41:57 CEST 2015

<Feed cam.ffm>
         File /tmp/cam.ffm #when remarked, no file is beeing created and
the stream keeps working!!
         FileMaxSize 400K
        # Only allow connections from localhost to the feed.
        ACL allow 127.0.0.1
        ACL allow 192.168.1.2 192.168.1.49
</Feed>

<Stream test.jpg>
         Feed cam.ffm
         Format jpeg
         VideoFrameRate 2
         VideoIntraOnly
         VideoQmin 1
         VideoQMax 5
         VideoSize 960x720
         NoAudio
         Strict -1
</Stream>

For the authorship, I didn't make the patch, so I don't think I can be
author. Can you edit in the guy who originally submitted the patch from
http://lists.ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2006-June/013107.html ?