[FFmpeg-devel] UDP constant bitrate feature (cbr)

Pavel Meshkov pmeshkov at kwikflixtv.com
Thu Nov 19 13:00:18 CET 2015

FYI, our awful hack looks like almost working except sometimes effective
bitrate lost for 1-2 seconds, then spike and then returns to normal (it
can be once after 15 minutes or after more than 4 hours before this issue).

Also there is a question: how it supposed schedule to send packets of
1316 size when muxer produces packets of 188 length?