[FFmpeg-devel] Outreachy 2015-12

Michael Niedermayer michael at niedermayer.cc
Wed Oct 14 13:36:31 CEST 2015

Hi all

Ive copied the may 2015 outreachy page for the next round
https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/SponsoringPrograms/Outreachy/2015-12
please help updating the page so everything on it is correct for
december
links, dates, available mentors and projects that we do want
applicants to work on

Thanks

PS: its not 100% certain that FFmpeg will participate but we need an
updated page even if we dont participate in this round for other things
like future rounds or GSoC

He who knows, does not speak. He who speaks, does not know. -- Lao Tsu