[FFmpeg-devel] forcing ints to be 64 bits, possible new FATE client idea

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Wed Oct 21 12:10:50 CEST 2015

Ganesh Ajjanagadde <gajjanag <at> mit.edu> writes:

> Since you seem to be an "expert" on what things
> affect this decade, why don't you spend 5 minutes
> trying to outline to beginners like me what is
> "actually important" in your view?

Important is whatever you want to work on.
That can be DTS-XLL or any random ticket or a
new format or a new decoder or a new filter.

But if the new format or the new decoder is an
invention of you it is less likely to find fans
(but see a64).

(And consider to remember that if people do not
comment it does not always mean they agree, so
don't shoot those who do comment even if you
don't like it.)

Carl Eugen