[FFmpeg-devel] Proposed patches to mpjpeg demux

Alex Agranovsky alex at sighthound.com
Thu Sep 10 18:04:53 CEST 2015

Please look at the attached patches. They accomplish the following:

1) change to format.c: allows the demux to be matched by Content-Type, even if the incoming Content-Type header contains parameters, such as 'multipart/x-mixed-replace;boundary=ffserver’. Currently the comparison seems to occur verbatim, thus preventing the selection of mpjpegdec demux, even when running against MJPEG served by ffserver.
P.S. I’m not sure if parameters are ever needed to be included for this comparison, but considering we’re dealing with probing, seems unlikely

2) changes to mpjpegdec.c:
- allow the empty line after multipart MIME headers to be parsed without generating an error
- if get_line encounters EOF, don’t fail right away (exit the loop and check if the relevant headers had been processed instead)
- trim whitespace from both name and value extracted from a header, allowing for more flexibility for the incoming data

--
Alex Agranovsky
Sighthound, Inc