[FFmpeg-devel] Outreachy 2016 december

Michael Niedermayer michael at niedermayer.cc
Sun Aug 7 21:22:19 EEST 2016

Hi

On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 03:31:04PM +0530, Mayank Agarwal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to contribute to Outreachy this time.It can be in any form be it
> admin,testing,development,etc
> I can easily devote 2,3 hrs per day for this task.It can be more also
> depending on some task

If you want to help, theres the outreachy ideas page
https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/SponsoringPrograms/Outreachy/2016-12
dates missing, its not even linked from the main page that links to
the other pages
it also lists no project ideas, some developers listed ideas here on
the ML, maybe you can make them actually add the ideas to the page.

so there is alot of very easy and some less easy things that need to
be done to get the page into shape the wiki can be edited by anyone
who registers

Thanks

What does censorship reveal? It reveals fear. -- Julian Assange