[FFmpeg-devel] Please tell me if following scenario is possible while using FFmpeg

Adeel Nazir adeelnazir0786 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 12:56:01 EET 2016

I'm opencv image processing developer. i'm developing c++ application in
which i'm recieving rtsp stream and then i want to create another Public
rtsp url that stream audio and video through ffmpeg c++ code.
what i'm doing: i recieve AVStream and i convert avframe to opencv Mat and
do some process on image and convert image back to AVFrame but
issue is, now what to do next i could not write avframe over rtsp.

please tell me if there exist any help.

also tell me how to create rtsp public URL

waiting for your reply :)