[FFmpeg-devel] ARM fate

Michael Niedermayer michael at niedermayer.cc
Wed Dec 14 14:56:33 EET 2016

On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 08:35:43PM +0100, Thilo Borgmann wrote:
> Am 12.12.16 um 22:18 schrieb Michael Niedermayer:
> > Hi all
> >
> > The panda arm board iam using as fate client for fate.ffmpeg.org seems
> > not really able to handle the load.
> > Iam not sure why, but increasing number of fate tests, branches it
> > tests and compiler/option cases probably are the primary reason.
> > I already dropped half the branches it tests but it still needs
> > apparently on the order of a week for a single pass.
> >
> > It would make alot of sense if more people could help here and run
> > some arm fate clients so that stuff gets tested more regularly and
> > with less latency
>
> I'm currently setting up another FATE on a dragonboard (Cortex-A53).

ok

> (And maintaining all my other clients)

i see 2 fate clients with comment "TB", didnt you have more
clients?
the 2 fail
http://fatebeta.ffmpeg.org/report/aarch64-bo/20161214010115 fails build

http://fate.ffmpeg.org/history.cgi?slot=armv7-ios802-clang fails all tests
except one and never did better since march 2015 according to the history
on the webpage

If you think the mosad wants you dead since a long time then you are either
wrong or dead since a long time.