[FFmpeg-devel] [FFmpeg-cvslog] build: use a link instead of changing current directory when compiling

Clément Bœsch u at pkh.me
Sat Feb 6 21:49:51 CET 2016

On Sat, Feb 06, 2016 at 04:26:43PM +0100, Andreas Cadhalpun wrote:
> On 03.02.2016 00:41, Andreas Cadhalpun wrote:
> > I see, it passes '-b $(SRC_PATH)' to lcov, which is now unnecessary/harmful
> > for out-of-tree builds using the src link.
> > The first attached patch changes it to simply use the current directory in
> > that case.
> > The second patch was necessary to fix the following error:
> > lcov: ERROR: cannot write to coverage.info!
> >
> > Does it work for you without that patch?
>
> I'd still be interested in an answer, but I've pushed the patches now to
> unbreak coverage.ffmpeg.org.

I'm really sorry, I didn't have time to try out this week. Thanks for the
fix, coverage.ffmpeg.org is up again.

About providing more information than a 404 when there is an error, that
would indeed be better, but I lack time currently, and this is really not
a priority for me.

I'll check if both patches are necessary in a moment.

--
Clément B.