[FFmpeg-devel] [patch] gdigrab-mouse-dpi-awareness

Γιώργος Μεταξάκης metaxas4 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 23:19:12 CET 2016

Hello I have tried to send that email with git send-email but failed, so i
will send the patch here, i hope it is okay.

I am an engineer at Jumpshare (https://jumpshare.com) working on the native
file sharing app for Windows. We were using gdigrab device for screen
capture, we played around a bit and realized it wasn't working on high dpi
displays, so we fixed it. High DPI displays are getting more common so we
feel happy to contribute this fix to FFmpeg. We hope it will get approved
soon.

Let me know if you've any questions or feedback. I look forward to hearing
from you soon.

--

Metaksakis Georgios

FORTH - ICS