[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC v4] libbavcodec: add a native decoder for the Daala video codec

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Sat Jan 2 00:18:19 CET 2016

Rostislav Pehlivanov <atomnuker <at> gmail.com> writes:

> >this would fail on beos acording to doc/errno.txt
> Fixed, replaced with EINVAL in my private tree (

> https://github.com/atomnuker/FFmpeg

Sorry but the licensing simply makes no sense now:
The files should be - at you choice - either
licensed under the LGPL or the license that
libdaala uses.
It is not necessary to "double-license" it: You
could switch to LGPL any time, if you want a
less restrictive license, keep the libdaala
license, no need to add the LGPL.

Thank you, Carl Eugen