[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC v4] libbavcodec: add a native decoder for the Daala video codec

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Sat Jan 2 00:56:49 CET 2016

Rostislav Pehlivanov <atomnuker <at> gmail.com> writes:

> The reason why the FFmpeg license was added as well
> was to keep FATE happy

Then please add the new license to FATE but remove
the unintended license from the new source files.

You could also leave the test broken: I believe that
this should not be normally done but intentionally
adding a new license and fixing the test afterward
sounds ok to me.

[...]

I simply don't understand your reasoning and this
may absolutely be my fault not being a native speaker
but as said please choose one license and use (only)
the one you choose for the newly added files.

Thank you, Carl Eugen