[FFmpeg-devel] Regression maybe

JULIAN GARDNER joolzg at btinternet.com
Thu Mar 3 23:23:43 CET 2016

But regressions are development problems, things like "how do i scale a video" is for users.
Im going tobe bisecting and fixing code if needed, so surely this is development!
 Joolz

    On Thursday, 3 March 2016, 23:05, Moritz Barsnick <barsnick at gmx.net> wrote:

 Hi Julian,

On Thu, Mar 03, 2016 at 18:43:11 +0000, JULIAN GARDNER wrote:
> I was going to bisect it and see if i can find a commit which breaks the mpegts output?, but what commit do I start on for 63057
[...]
> ffmpeg version N-78734-g666e2ed Copyright (c) 2000-2016 the FFmpeg developers
                          ^^^^^^^
This is the (short) commit hash for the version used. Do you not see
that in the output of "63057"? Let me "guess" 63504d8. I can't actually
find that on github, but it's from around Aug 14 2014, which can also
be specified for "git bisect" (I think).

BTW, this sort if discussion is a topic for the ffmpeg-user mailing
list. ffmpeg-devel is related to the actual development of ffmpeg.

Cheer,
Moritz