[FFmpeg-devel] Regression maybe

JULIAN GARDNER joolzg at btinternet.com
Sat Mar 5 09:27:48 CET 2016

Ive now got the bisect down to the problem appearing between 75753 and 75759 but when i build the versions inbetween i get avconv build and not ffmpeg
This is how the bisect went78890 BAD72615 GOOD75753 GOOD77321 BAD..75759 BADAVCONV built
joolz

 Joolz

    On Friday, 4 March 2016, 0:17, Hendrik Leppkes <h.leppkes at gmail.com> wrote:

 On Thu, Mar 3, 2016 at 11:23 PM, JULIAN GARDNER <joolzg at btinternet.com> wrote:
> But regressions are development problems, things like "how do i scale a video" is for users.
> Im going tobe bisecting and fixing code if needed, so surely this is development!
>  Joolz

Then open an issue on trac, thats what an issue tracker is for. Once
someone comes up with a potential fix, we can discuss it here.

- Hendrik