[FFmpeg-devel] TOON.AVI not playing correctly with FFplay

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 17:09:25 CET 2016

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 8, 2016 at 10:21 AM, Mats Peterson <
matsp888-at-yahoo.com at ffmpeg.org> wrote:

> On 03/08/2016 03:55 PM, Mats Peterson wrote:
>
>> Perhaps you could fix the index parsing of this file, Michael? It's
>> clearly over my head. It's a file with xxpc chunks from Sierra's King's
>> Quest VI, and it plays fine with Windows Media Player. It has the xxpc
>> chunks indexed, and somehow the demuxer will barf on them.
>>
>> File:
>> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3_pEBoLs0faaFY0ME92SDA1VEU
>>
>> Mats
>>

> Ronald, you are welcome as well, or anyone who feels interested enough in
> fixing this index parsing stuff in lavf/avidec.c.

Again, please don't send the same message (responding to yourself) multiple
times in such short time frames. Please file a bug on trac with this sample
attached, if it doesn't exist already. When anyone has time, we'll get to
it. There's no need rushing, this stuff tends to take time.

Ronald