[FFmpeg-devel] My own project idea for GSOC 2016

Pawan Pal pawanpal004 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 06:16:35 CET 2016

Hi,
I am 3rd year undergraduate student pursuing B.Tech in Information
Technology and Mathematical innovation from Cluster Innovation Centre,
University of Delhi.

I have been developing android application from 2 years and a good
experience on various libraries. This is my github
<https://github.com/pa1pal> profile.

I have my own project idea which is "Mouse control using hand gestures"
using real time image processing through OpenCV in android phone. I want to
do this project in in GSOC under your mentor ship. I already done some work
to track the hand gestures in android app using OpenCV.

Thanks.