[FFmpeg-devel] Fwd: ffmpeg live streaming

Kamal Bijlani kamal1008 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 20:22:17 CET 2016

Hello ffmpeg developer,

We are currently using Adobe Media Server and Red5 for streaming, Adobe
Flex and encoding h.264. Now, we would like to improve audio/video quality,
and have multi-bit rate with low latency.

If possible, we would like to consult with you. Here are some issues:
1. our existing audio/video in h.264 adobe flex RTMP encoding is pixelating
during movements.
2. when encoding with ffmpeg there is latency of 3 to 5 seconds . how to
reduce latency for live interactive sessions?
3. we are having some issues when we use the AAC audio and 2 audio inputs.
For AAC audio we get more latency. For 2 audio inputs, it seems to get
unstable.

We would like to phone/skype/talk with you immediately, and get some help.
We would like to know your rates. thanks.
Warm Regards,
Kamal, Sukanya, Raji