[FFmpeg-devel] MPEGTS UDP Stream Overflow & Underflow Case Fixes

Ali KIZIL alikizil at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 13:41:59 EET 2016

> > This patch is to close Ticker 4155: https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/4155
> >
> > Actualy, patch is made by "rycius".
>
> Then why does the patch claim to be written by you?
>
> Carl Eugen

I dont claim anything and I also said it is not written by me.
I just got diff file of "rycius" and made 2 git format patch files.

In his diff, there were 2 sections doing the same fixes in a slightly
different way.
I split his diff file for overflow and underflow fixes.
I didnt touch to overflow fix at all.
I modified his underflow fix as it was not working. It was blocking the UDP
MpegTS packet output.
So, I re-placed his timebase suggestions in the while loop.
That's it.

If I did something wrong or missing, I am sorry. There is no bad will.
Just, I shared his trac patch in Devel ML to be applied.

Regards,