[FFmpeg-devel] libavcodec : add psd image file decoder

Martin Vignali martin.vignali at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 19:27:20 EET 2016

Hello,

Did you see AV_PIX_FMT_GBRP, AV_PIX_FMT_GBRAP, AV_PIX_FMT_GBRP16
> and AV_PIX_FMT_GBRAP16?

New patch in attach use AV_PIX_FMT_GBRP, AV_PIX_FMT_GBRAP,
AV_PIX_FMT_GBRP16BE
and AV_PIX_FMT_GBRAP16BE for RGB mode

I doesn't find a planar, for YA, so there is now two way to store data
one for YA, and one for Gray and GBR.

> And the more I think of it, the more likely it seems that (GBR) 9, 10, 12
> and 14
> could also be of use.

Don't think GBR 9, 10, 12, 14, can be use now for psd file.

Martin