[FFmpeg-devel] comma at the end of enumerator lists

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 01:21:42 EEST 2016

> I am not claiming that -Wpedantic is the only way to achieve this.
> I only think it helps or at least I assume that was the intention
> when it was invented.

("If gcc does it this way, it must be a good idea.")

This is an extremely unconvincing argument and concerning your
next sentence, I would expect that the trailing commas do not
violate any standard (if they do, your original patch would most
likely be ok).

In any case, your second patch is acceptable, should not have
any adversary effects and we have significantly worse cosmetic
patches in our tree, so it is ok imo.

Carl Eugen