[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg 3.2

Michael Niedermayer michael at niedermayer.cc
Thu Oct 27 05:45:16 EEST 2016

On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 06:12:22PM -0400, Stephen Hutchinson wrote:
> On 10/26/2016 3:29 PM, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> >On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 03:30:03PM +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> >>Hi all
> >>
> >>Its long since FFmpeg 3.1, so its time to make 3.2
> >>ill branch release/3.2 off master and make 3.2 in maybe about a week or
> >>2 unless something delays it
> >
> >release/3.2 branched
> >
> >ill make the 3.2 release tomorrow from release/3.2
> >so if anyone wants to backport something, you have till then
> >
> >thx
> >[...]
> >

> I'd mentioned that https://patchwork.ffmpeg.org/patch/344/
> really needed to be committed before 3.2 was branched off,
> but if it goes in now it also needs to be backported.

applied

you are maintainer of that file, you can send me your public ssh key
to get git write access, that would simplify your work maintaining
that file as you can push changes yourself

thx

Complexity theory is the science of finding the exact solution to an
approximation. Benchmarking OTOH is finding an approximation of the exact