[FFmpeg-devel] [vlc-devel] VideoLAN Dev Days 2017 Registration

Rostislav Pehlivanov atomnuker at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 22:18:39 EEST 2017

On 7 August 2017 at 18:40, Jean-Baptiste Kempf <jb at videolan.org> wrote:

> Hello FFmpeg geeks and geekettes!
>
> Finally, I'd like to do a call for conferences, to present on Saturday
> morning, as the previous years.

I'd like to present a talk about the FFmpeg Opus encoder (which would also
get into the technicalities of the Opus codec), how its being tuned and the
challenges about writing an implementation from scratch. Ask me if you need
a placeholder title :)

Also, I'd like to invite kamedo2 to get sponsored to attend VDD this year.
He's the person who helps tuning the FFmpeg's native AAC and Opus encoders
as well as the libopus encoder. Me and Jean-Marc Valin would appreciate it
if he could attend. I've asked kamedo2 to register and email you as well.