[FFmpeg-devel] (no subject)

Rodrigo Severo rodrigo at fabricadeideias.com
Tue Aug 22 23:01:28 EEST 2017

Hi,

My company does some video recording and internal streaming.

Our current solution (on Ubuntu 16.10 servers) uses ffmpeg and
ffserver (versions 3.0.7). It works great.

Unfortunately, on Ubuntu 17.04, it stopped working. I believe the
problems I'm facing are related to the deprecation of ffserver. On
Ubuntu 17.04 the ffmpeg/ffserver available is version 3.2.4.

I would like to know if there is any developer(s) interested in
assuming a paid job to maintain ffserver making it compatible with
present and future ffmpeg versions (most important part) and
eventually implementing new features.

Are any of you interested?

Please contact me privately if interested so we can further detail
what should be done.

Regards,

Rodrigo Severo