[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] avcodec/avcodec.h: Add encryption info side data

Jacob Trimble modmaker at google.com
Wed Dec 6 01:00:33 EET 2017

I am trying to playback encrypted content.  I know that libavformat
handles decryption already when using clearkey, but I want to handle
the decryption myself.  The encryption info is parsed in mov.c but not
exposed to the app.

This adds some structures to hold new side-data that will hold the
info needed to decrypt.  I wanted to post this first before I
implemented the code in mov.c (and probably eventually matroskadec.c
for webm).

Also, can I use the flexible array member feature, it was introduced
in C99?  Would a 0-length array be better?