[FFmpeg-devel] Correction to Webpage

Lou Logan lou at lrcd.com
Fri Dec 15 04:34:39 EET 2017

On Thu, Dec 14, 2017, at 01:12 AM, Yogender Gupta wrote:
> I would like to correct a couple of lines on the following ffmpeg web
> page. Can anyone please guide me on how to do it (push patch or raise
> ticket or edit page)
[...]
> https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/HWAccelIntro

As Carl tactlessly pointed out this page is part of our wiki which
anyone can edit.

First you must register to create an account:
https://trac.ffmpeg.org/register

Then after you log in you can click the "Edit this page" button at the
bottom of the page that you would like to edit.

You can view the WikiFormatting page if you need help with the syntax:
https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/WikiFormatting